Get the hell off my porch.

Inspirations are for losers.

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

1234 love DAMMIT

Has it ever happened that you forgot your password to an important website?
Were you writhing in your chair out of frustration, trying to stop yourself from imagining terrible identity theft scenarios?

New, from the people who brought you "Liver Tissues - Alc B Gone™" comes the breakthrough in Why-didn't-I-think-of-that-Technology:

Gray Matters® - You've got it, use it already, numbnuts!"

In related news, someone is feeling a sick burn.

4 comments:

  1. I can see you understand the human mind! You are speaking directly out of my heart, ok, well not directly out of MY heart, but out of the heart of a very good friend of mine... The same happened to him yesterday! What a coincident! When did it happen to you?

    valjusha
    ps: I'm a big fan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah BIG coincidence. Are you kidding? This never happened to me. Ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well what I like about your entry:
    ''Has it ever happened that you forgot your password to an IMPORTANT website?''

    Well, well so our blog is an important website for you? Gotcha!

    bargayott
    Ps: I'm not a big fan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. See, the thing is I ACTUALLY wanted to write "important" dashed through by a line followed by "rather plain", but I was too busy being AWESOME to waste time doing it.

    ReplyDelete

What you comment may be used against you in a court of lawsketball.