Get the hell off my porch.

Inspirations are for losers.

Monday, May 3, 2010

Love will be something important

You know how i have a fetish for plagiarizing images with words on them. So here is one more i find makes me get really emotionally.





this has a lot of value for me. i love the hairstyle and i love how they are from the 90ies. its one of the songs i cant listen to all the time, i only save it for special occasions. So now I will post it. Argh, why is it always about life?


... And then I realized: It has nothing to do with me.


"Life moves on, and she flaps her wings."

3 comments:

  1. Makes me wonder, for how long you've studied my posts....
    Compliments, it has all the ingredients of a typical valjusha blogentry: a title that is 1/2 cheesy and 1/2 wannabe philosophical, a picture with words on it, the word "fetish", the 90's, boys with long (and cool) hair, the word "argh", the inflationary use of the word "love". cudos!
    I see, this blog has finally gone back to its primary purpose: bashing bargayott-valjusha.

    *smack*, valjusha

    ReplyDelete
  2. With the inflationary use of the word "Love", you increase the supply of love. Hence, given free market conditions and a constant demand for love, you reduce the value of it.
    The dilemma: The more you use the word, the less value a single word has and the more words you need to express your love for something, which again lowers the value of the word "love"...
    Valjusha causes a love-hyperinflation!

    *slap*, Jazzmaster ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am LITERALLY FIGURATIVELY printing out your comment and framing it, jazzster.

    ReplyDelete

What you comment may be used against you in a court of lawsketball.